Property Owner/Manager • Facilities Manager
Real Estate In Trust (REIT) Management
Operations Manager • Director of Maintenance
General or Regional Manager
Director of Procurement
Condominium Board of Trustees/Condo Association Member
- Identify existing asphalt and paving needs on a single property or across a portfolio of sites and determine budget(s).
- Partner with a trusted and skilled asphalt maintenance and paving contractor through research or RFP process.
- Once selected, work with your paving contractor to schedule a professional evaluation of the work site(s).
- Determine a paving and/or asphalt maintenance program that addresses both immediate needs and long-term solutions for your parking lots. Don’t forget to include ADA compliance, walkways, access roads, bollards and signage.
- Working with your assigned Project Manager, schedule all needed work with timelines, deadlines, QC procedures, sign-off authorizations, project phasing and most importantly clear lines of communication with your site coordinator.
- Upon completion of the project, the Project Manager and on-site coordinator walk the property to review and approve all of the specified work.
You have a clean, well-marked parking lot, free of cracks, potholes and other trip hazards or liabilities. It is a clear indicator of your brand’s level of customer service and professionalism. It is the very first physical contact anyone has with your company. The condition of your parking lot tells customers, residents, visitors and even potential investors the current status of your business. Safety, curb appeal as well as cost saving preventative measures taken consistently over time increases the value of your property.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT
“From initial site evaluation and service recommendation to the successful completion of your project, our team of professionals work tirelessly to ensure your asphalt paving and maintenance projects are completed on time and on budget every time.”
– Christian Parker, CEO